[FW1] Static NAT

     I am trying to get static NAT set up on our 4.1 SP2 NT box. I think
     the problems I'm running into have to do with the routing between the
     FW box and our router. I've read a number of documents relating to the
     local.arp file and routing table but am still a little unclear about
     the specifics and syntax of what needs to be set up for both of these
     items.

     The configuration I'm trying to work out should be pretty basic:

     1 Firewall Box
     1 Router
     1 Internal Subnet that needs to be NAT'd (x.x.x.0 /24)

     Forgive my ignorance on these matters but I'm pretty new to this
     stuff. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
     Thanks very much.

     Geoff