RE: [FW1] FTP Security Server & ftp.cai.com

Some FTP servers with extensive greeting messages uses troublesome ways in
creating those greetings. That cai.com looks like the case. Try this.

Put // to comment out #define FTP_ENFORCE_NL in base.def. Restart FW.
Reinstall policy.

Good luck,

Sun Yu, CISSP, CCSE
Lucent Worldwide Services