[FW1] problem with ipso3.3 and fw4.1sp2

hi Cihan

basically, i believe the error you are seeing is because you've
installed the 4.1 SP2 (or lower) for IPSO 3.2.x.on IPSO 3.3 .The process
is to:

a. upgrade the boot manager (IP 330 / IP650)
b. upgrade the IPSO image
c. install 'fw4.1-SP-2-ipso3.3.F-des.tgz' - the Firewall-1 release
specific to this IPSO image version

the Nokia Support Site has this all, plus the exact details for steps
'a, b and c'. I also believe if you don't have support access, applying
for it is fairly straightforward as you just need the Serial Number of
your appliance + your  usual company details ....though don't quote me
on the latter :0)

hope that resolves your issue
cheers - Andrew