[FW1] GUI client license

Do I need a license for the GUI client on another PC

I have FW1 on one NT machine and the management station working on another
but I can only use GUI client on the management station.

I was under the impression the management tool did not need a license !

Andrew Shore
BTcd
Information Systems Engineering
Internet & Multimedia