[FW1] Static translation

Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting my NAT to work. I'm using Static dest. and source
mode, trying to hide one spesific server adress. Everything seems to work
fine, until the external machine sends an ARP request to my server's legal
IP address. The firewall(witch is in the same network as the external
machine) is supposed to answer with an ARP reply (with the MAC adress of the
firewalls external NIC), but this never happens. I've published the IP
address in local.arp on the gateway(IP<tab>MAC).

Does anyone know what is wrong or missing here?

Thanks in advance

Tomas Norum                  *  Secure Group AS
Consultant                   *  Box 172, Strandveien 13, 1325 Lysaker
Cell: +*  Phone: +*  Fax:   +Denne e-post er kun beregnet for den person den er rettet til. I tilfelle
feiloverføring/feilsending bes De vennligst tilintetgjøre e-posten og
eventuelle vedlegg, og kontakte avsender pr. e-post eller ringe 67 12 97 00.
Enhver bruk av informasjonen i sendingen er i et slikt tilfelle ulovlig.

This e-mail is intended for the above addressees only. In case of incorrect
transmission, please destroy the e-mail and any received document and
contact the person who has sent it by e-mail or phone number (+47) 67 12 97
00.
If you are not the right recipient, you have received this e-mail by
error and any use of the e-mail and its content is strictly prohibited.