-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]Im Auftrag von
Satya Chauhan
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Dezember 2000 21:43
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [FW1] Strange Behaviour Over CableModem

I used to use VPN-1 SecuRemote to access my company network over VPN using
dialup connection. Every thing worked fine except speed was tarribly slow.

Recently I upgraded my internet connection to Cablemodem Broadband from
At&T/MediaOne. Now I get authenticated by the firewall instantly, but when I
try to browse the company network, I get the error 53, saying netwok path
not found.

If I see the netstat then it sends packet for the connection using
netbios-ssn but there is no reply from the other side. it says:

TCP  a.b.c.d:netbios-ssn  SYN_SENT

Any help in resolving this issue is highly appreciated.

Thanks

~S