[FW1] CP firewall 4.2 SP3 & Interscan

Hello all,

Has anyone had any experience using Interscan 3.6 with CP firewall 4.2 SP3
with the OPSEC Authentication port.  I have configured a cvp manager to
send ftp data to a cvp server for virus checking.  When I use the
authentication port, the communication appears to occur between the
firewall and the CVP server (as evidenced by snooping data over port
18181), but the ftp put or ftp get command hangs without any errors or data
transferred.  When I disable the authentication, all works well. I have
followed instructions thoroughly, and have even contacted Interscan and
Checkpoint about my problems.  Interscan informed me that I have correctly
set this up, but that the authentication port is not certified to run with
SP3.  They informed me to contact Checkpoint.  I contacted our Checkpoint
contact, who informed me that he was not aware of any issues.  Has anyone
had any similiar experiences?

Thanks,

Chuck