From: Roelandts, Guy [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 7:29 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] IPSO 3.3 (in)compatibilities

Hi all listers,

  As I am not too sure about this, I thought I'd ask here before.

  We will install 4 Nokias with IPSO 3.3, flows disabled ... as SP3
 is not yet available, we will install them with CP 4.1-SP2 and some
 hot fixes found in resolution 3701 on the Nokia site.

  As two of the 4 boxes will use VRRP, we'll need a separate Management
 Server, we will run this on Nt 4 ... can I install CP 4.1-Sp3 or
 should I stay at SP2 ?

  Last question, what version of the SecuRemote should we use with those
 Nokias ?? Last one 4174, or previous one 4166 (W2k) and 4165 ??

  Thank you for any advice

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien � vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65