[FW1] SecuRemote SP2 with MeetingPoint- VPN dropping

Title: SecuRemote SP2 with MeetingPoint- VPN dropping

We are providing a Voice over IP conference using a MeetingPoint Conference server behind our Checkpoint firewall. Our requirements are that you have to use SecuRemote and establish a VPN with the Checkpoint Firewall in order to access the Meeting Point Conference server. (I wish encryption would have been provided at the application level, but that didn't happen so we are using Checkpoint's SecuRemote to fulfill our encryption requirements.)  The problem that I am seeing is that in the middle of a conference, some user's get knocked off the conference and there SecuRemote Login pops up and requires them to re-authenticate.  We have a timer set for a user to re-authenticate every 12 hours and I have no idea why the VPN gets dropped because it is not outside of the 12 hour timeframe.  I assume that the key exchange that happens every so often to keep the VPN up gets dropped and so the VPN is dropped but I don't know why. Anyone seen this?????

Holly Wales
Lockheed Martin
[email protected]
phone: