RE: [FW1] SecRemote: No answer received ...

I have seen a similar problem when using the V4.1 client on Win 9x, dropping
back to the 4.0 client normally solves it.. (assuming that the problem
relates to attempting to configure a Secureremote client)

Alaric Turner, European WAN analyst

	<snip>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain
information which is confidential and/or protected by
intellectual property rights and are intended for the
sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use of
the information contained herein (including, but not
limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication
or distribution in any form) or the taking of any action
in reliance on the contents, by persons other than the
designated recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete
the material from any computer.

Thank you for your cooperation.