[FW1] SecuRemote VPN access- Network share access problem

I recently set up a VPN on my Checkpoint 4.1 SP1, Nokia IP330 appliance with Hybrid IKE encryption and Split/Encrypted DNS.  From my pc at home, I authenticate successfully, using the Firewall-1/VPN-1 password and username defined on the firewall. I can ping servers on my company's network by name and IP successfully and I can also access shares by putting \\servername\sharename successfully. This is exactly what I wanted.

Here is the problem.  About 90% of my company uses laptops that log onto our company domain, me being one of them.  I log onto my laptop at home just like I would in the office, with the company domain in the domain field.  I then get prompted for my VPN id and password.  It authenticates me successfully and I can ping all my servers by name successfully.  The problem is that when I try to access a share like I did above (\\servername\sharename), I get a message that says: (\\server is not accessible.  There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.)

How is it that I can do everything successfully from a home machine but when I use my company laptop at home, I get the error message.  The weird thing is, it worked once for me this morning through a dial up connection to an ISP but then never again!  HELP!!!

Thanks a ton!

BJ Jones