[FW1] VPN: general question!

Hi,

My situation:

I have a Checkpoint FW-1 system ( management station + firewall on the same
machine ), which protects our intranet. I want to establish a secure
connection to a computer behind a Cisco router. The computer behind the
Cisco router is a Windows2000 Advanced Server and has a official ip address.

Here are my questions:

Is it only possible to build a VPN between two Checkpoint FW-1 machines?

If not:

Which configuration steps do i have to do on the Cisco router?
Do i need any speical software on the Windows200 Advanced Server machine?
How expensive is the software?
Is there maybe a example configuration available?

Thank you.

Regards,

Chris