[FW1] Anti-Spoofing

Title: Anti-Spoofing

Excuse me for asking stupid questions but just want to understand.  I am pretty new to FW and just trying to learn a bit.  By default there is no spoofing. Is that saying spoofing is stopped by default?  If that is the case why and when would you need to apply anti-spoofing? Which interface would you apply this to as well.  Could this also cause problems with web servers sitting out on a DMZ (when people are tryint to hit the site)? How does this affect the LAN trying to hit things as well?  How would an experienced FW admin go about doing this.  I know this may sound a little stupid to some but I'm sorry.......could someone let me know what they think.  Thanks...

Don Leeper
Systems Analyst
McKinley Capital Management