RE: [FW1] Network monitor

NAI's Sniffer Pro is what I use..

- CQ

-----Original Message-----
From: Casey DeBerry [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 5:58 PM
Cc: Firewall-1 List
Subject: [FW1] Network monitor

This question really does not have much to do with FW-1, but thought it a
good place
to post-
Looking for a tool that can watch a network segment and report back to me
what
ports/services are in use, and how much bandwidth those ports/services are
using.
One network here has been pegged inconsistantly for the last week, and would
like to
know what our users are doing to cause this.  I looking into webtrendz for
FW-1 logs
but I lose the aggregate bandwidth concept...  Anyone know of any tools that
can do
this?
Thanks ahead,
Casey DeBerry