RE: [FW1] Windows 2000

Title: RE: [FW1] Windows 2000

I don't know of any docs, but did you get the latest version of FW1 from Checkpoint?  You have to download it.  Go to:

www.checkpoint.com/download

there you can choose what versions of things you want.  Be sure you have a web support username and password.

Once you have installed FW-1 you will need to enable IP forwarding.  I can't remember exactly how to do that in 2000, but it is in the routing section.  I think Win2000 can actually act as a router????!!!!  Don't quote me on that though.  Other than that I don't remember any difference between installing it on 2000 and installing it on NT.