Re: [FW1] Multiple Rule Bases

I understand what you saying about configuring the
rules. However I am managing two different clients
with different needs. I'd like to be able to segment
the two clients with different rule bases so when I
make a change for one client, it does not induce a
problem for another.

The other thing that I didn't mention was that the box
may have more that 4 interfaces to support multiple clients.