[FW1] Re: Filter URL to DMZ

[email protected] wrote:

> Hello,
> I would like to filter the accessible URL since a server WEB in
> DMZ.To make way has that that certain no one have access has the
> URL and not of others.Filtering it will make at the level of
> addresses IP sources.Qualque a could help him me

If I understand you (or your translating software) correctly, you want
to filter access to a certain URL on a DMZ web server based on the
caller's source IP?

My suggestion would be to manage this at the web server and not at the
firewall. How to actually go about it would of course be depending on
your web server software, and sure to be included in the server
documentation. If not, I'm sure someone here can help you if we just
know the software you're using.

hth,

     /Johan

--