[FW1] Another Stonebeat question

Hello all,

It's me again asking for another stonebeat question... I am new in Stonebeat and the installation I must maintain is a bit confused...

They have several "checklist" files:
- $SBHOME/etc/checklist: only comments
- $SBHOME/etc/checklist-dist: only comments
- $SBHOME/etc/checklist-235665232: checklist with tests

I thought Stonebeat only looked at "$SBHOME/etc/checklist", but in this case, it looks like it is looking at the other file.

Does anybody know how Stonebeat determinate which is the right file??

I am getting a bit crazy with this....

Thanks,
Estela.