Re: [FW1] Stonebeat Installation

The quick and dirty method:
You have to instruct the cisco router to use the multicast MAC when
spaking to the cluster since it will not be capable of arping for the
multicast MAC address.

You also need to instruct the cisco switch that ports of ONICs in the
cluster should be reachable via the selected multicast address.

On the cisco router (in config t):
 arp <ip> <mac> arpa

On the cisco switch:
 set can perm <multicast mac> <mod/num> vlan
# This should also be done on trunks in a multi-cat configuration.

Peter Lukas