Re: [FW1] Authentication for command fetch failed

Jaime,

Verify that time is the same on both systems. Then fwstop both systems.
Now run the fw putkey from the management station, then the module.
Start the fw software on the management station first, then the module.

Don't use the interface name, but use the IP address closest to each of
them(the one on the same network).

You didn't goof with the control.map did you?

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald
Global Information Services, Haworth, Inc.
Voice:email: [email protected]