[FW1] Multicast: tunnel? -or- mrouted?

I am running FW1 v41 SP3 on a Unix machine,
and have a requirement to forward multicast
between 2 Cisco routers on opposite sides of
my firewall.

What is the best way to accomplish this -
in terms of technical ease and in terms of
security?

Should I run mrouted on my Unix firewall?

Or should I setup a tunnel between the 2
Cisco routers on either side of it?