[FW1] DNS through Secure Remote - Secure Client (Build 4166)and Management Client on Win2K

I've read
http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/docs/public/securemote/4_0/pdf/sr-dns.pdf

However, its dated November 1999 and thusly does not include
configuration information
for Windows 2000.

How can I setup the encrypted DNS configuration that is detailed in the
above
document on a Windows 2000 client/management station? I am NOT using NT
at all, only Windows 2000. What needs to be different to get the above
procedure(s)
to work on Windows 2000 (not NT)?

--
Claude Johnson                                      [email protected]
Undoo Technologies(D)