[FW1] FTP Problems

  We are using CheckPoint FireWall-1, the latest version with Service
  Pack 3 for Solaris 2.6.
  We have some problems with the FTP connection since we installed
  service pack 2.
  We have 2 kind of ftp servers running: the ftp of Microsoft IIS 3.0
  and Ipswitch FTP Server 1.05.
  What happens is that some remote computers cannot access the ftp or
  they get disconnected after a few megs of downloading.
  One thing we noticed is that we have less problems if there is no
  welcome message at all on the ftp server, less problems but not no
  problems at all.
  We collected informations on the PCs and operating system of our
  customers, but there's nothing common. They are using every kind of
  Microsoft Windows, 95, 98, NT, 2000.

Can someone help us solve this problem?