[FW1] Nokia relay DHCP request?

Hi there,

I am thinking to setup an internal firewall with the Nokia Firewall-1.  One
problem is workstation in network-a needs to go through the Nokia
firewall-1 and gets Ip address from dhcp server in network-b.  In a cisco
router, I can use command like "ip helper" to get the dhcp relay.  But in
Nokia firewall-1, can I get this configuration work?  how?

Thanks a lot.

-raymond