RE: [FW1] unknown established TCP packet

Steve;

We had the same problem, and regressed the firewall concerned back to
SP2.  Basically there was nothing we could get to work, on Linux or
Solaris.  I expect this is a major functionality problem with SP3.

However, we've had no problems with SP2.  Have you re-installed your
policy?  I'm fairly sure it does nothing special until you do that.

Richard
- --
Richard Parry                          [email protected]
Glue Guy: CCNA, CSE(SMB), MCP, makes pretty good coffee    Optimation