From: "Pires, Michael" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 8:55 PM
Subject: [FW1] problem with in.lhttpd

I keep getting the following error on my firewall module in the log file
in.lhttpd. It keeps repeating itself until the /var partition is full.. Is
someone keep trying to connect to it? or what can I do to stop it...
on a solaris 2.6

Thanks

fw: no license for 'connect'
in.lhttpd: No License for logical server services
in.lhttpd: Mon Jan 29 19:51:34 2001

# fw printlic
This is VPN-1(TM) & FireWall-1® Version 4.0 (29Jan2001 19:53:12)

Type             Expiration Ver Features
X.X.X.X    Never      4.x pfm