[FW1] Connect control, round trip, persistant mode

Hello

I use the future Connect Control for load balancing HTTPS servers, I
followed the suggestions made in the Nokia resolution 1564.
(LOGICAL_CACHE_TIMEOUT in $FWDIR/lib/table.def  for persistant mode).
My problem is that, when one of the https servers goes down, the users that
are connected to that server, after the logical_cache_timeout can reconnect
to one of the other https servers.
Now, when a user try to reconnect before the timer expires => he can't wait,
he do a refresh in his browser, the user is not able to make a connection to
the other servers. I think this is normal behaviour of connect control in
persistant mode.
Could someone confirm me this behaviour or give me a resolution??

Thanks

Angelo Paglialunga