RE: [FW1] Internal DNS

Title: Internal DNS
It is fairly easy to do exactly what you want by just following the white papers. I went through it with little to no experience with FW-1 and got it to work. If you have problems the FIRST thing to check is syntax, spaces, etc in those files. It is very very picky!
-----Original Message-----
From: KMoussavi [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 10:58 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Internal DNS

Unfortunately, the internal and external DNS servers have totally different roles.  The internal DNS is aware of the internal websites and so forth...  Basically, I want my VPN users to download SecuRemote from CheckPoint, download the necessary ".C" files from FW1 which will allow such users as AOL users using SecuRemote to know when to use an internal DNS and when not to.  By reading the check point documentation I have come to the conclusion that I need to create a "dnsinfo.C" file so that SecuRemote will know when to use the internal DNS.  I need guidance...  Is there a better way of doing this than creating this dnsinfo.C file.

Thank You

Keyvan