[FW1] Re:

If you're referring to a SecuRemote VPN client sitting
behind a Linux proxy, connecting to a network protected
by a VPN-1 gateway, the answer is yes, it does work.
You'll end up using your SecuRemote in UDP encapsulation
mode, which requires SecuRemote 4.1 SP2 or later.
I've configured this setup using the Linux Router Project
as the Linux proxy...

Steve

key chavez wrote:

> Does anybody knows if it's possible to make a client
> to Lan VPN, using secure remote behind a linux proxy.
>
> Best regards
> Key Chavez

Steven Lee, CISSPSenior Network Security EngineerFAX
AVCOM Technologies, IncPager
4636 E Marginal Way S, Ste B-100   http://www.avcom.com
Seattle, WA 98134-2383             mailto:[email protected]