Re: [FW1] SOS!!!!!! Need HELP!!!!!!!!!

http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/docs/public/firewall1/4_1/pdf/cisco_ios_vpn.pdf

From: Satish Bhatt <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] SOS!!!!!! Need HELP!!!!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:44:12 +0530

Hi guys

I need the setup a VPN as stated below would be great if anyone can provide
the inputs.

Need to setup IPSEC tunnel (40-56 bit encryption) to encrypt packets
between the two networks connected to internet.

[HQ LAN]---[FireWall-1 (4.1)]------[INTERNET]-----[Cisco Router]---[Remote LAN]

or if the above is not possible ...can anyone guide me to as to how to get
Securemote working on a lan behind a Proxy or a Router doing Nating???

Thanks in advance
Satish Bhatt