RE: [FW1] Ike with radius authentication

Title: RE: [FW1] Ike with radius authentication

I found the solution to this one.  See http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/docs/public/securemote/4_1/pdf/hybrid-2-10.pdf

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Hunter
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 4:11 PM
To: 'key chavez'; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Ike with radius authentication

I have the same issue.  When using IKE and shared secrets, the User Name is no longer meaningful.  I can put anything in the User Name field in SecuRemote client and the shared secret from the IKE settings for the "generic*" account and it authenticates successfully.  That appears to override the RADIUS authentication.  Bummer.