From: Frank Fedele [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 8:54 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Secure Remote Issue

I am having an issue with one of our secure remote users.  They seem to be
able to authenticate to the firewall, but get kicked off.  The log shows
their session with an action of "Deauthorize" and in the info field for a
reason it gives "No Policy".  Has anyone seen this behavior??

Frank Fedele
WESTAT