From: Langa Kentane [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 9:03 AM
To: Firewall-1 Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] static net question

I am trying to set up static net on a machine to have a legal address of
.34..14 on a Nokia IP 440.  I have already put the address on the
workstation objects net info as a static address.  I want to know what I
should do net on the firewall after adding an arp entry for the box.

Kind regards

Langa Kentane			|	Tel:	[011] 290 3218
Security Administrator		|	Cell:www.discoveryhealth.co.za	|	http://evablunted.nav.to