From: Briggs, James [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 12:10 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] CheckPoint & List Manager

I have installed Lyris List Manager on the inside of the firewall.  I have
set the Relay Host in List Manager to direct outgoing messages to our mail
server port 1440 and can send out mail both internal and external of the
firm.

How I need to direct incoming mail?  The application is installed on the
server named TestLyris.
The smtp has been set up for port 26 and List Manager is on port 25.

List Manager is looking for messages that end with
"@HostName.CompanyName.com" .

Can you tell the checkpoint firewall to direct email that ends in
@testlyris.company.com  to a certain IP of the box testlyris and have all
others go to our regular mail server?

Jim

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky
and Popeo, P.C. immediately at either,, (212)
935-3000,
or at [email protected], and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.