RE: [FW1] SecuRemote connects to which fw interface (again)?

Ok,

I just read sp2 release notes and found the setting:
:resolve_multiple_interfaces (true)

However I do not know where to put this setting exactly. What is meant by
the gateway object? I tried putting it on different places however none of
them forced SecuRemote to connect to different FW interfaces.

Cheers,

Josef