[FW1] Checkpoint Licensing

Hi,

I can't get rid of this message even if I delete fwd.h :

Dear Check Point VPN-1 & FireWall-1 customer

It seems that your organization has violated the Right-To-Use
License Agreement. There are more computers trying to communicate
through your VPN-1 & FireWall-1 gateway installed on Node-1, than the
license
entitles you to. Please contact your VPN-1 & FireWall-1 reseller to
arrange for an appropriate license.

You can avoid those repeated messages by removing the file:
$FWDIR/database/fwd.h, then restarting VPN-1 & FireWall-1 and making
sure you do not violate the License Agreement again.

Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.

I have 65 workstations running internally and I have a 100-users license.
What does Firewall check for license validity?? Does it count how many IP
are coming out-in?

Thanks

David Crousset
Network Administrator