Re: [FW1] Summary of this group?

Hi Thomas,

You've asked the most relevant question I've seen on this list in weeks!

Archives of this list are on
	http://msgs.securepoint.com

and FAQs from this list are on
	http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1

I would guess that about 60% of the questions to this list are answered on
phoneboy's site (more succintly and more quickly than this list generally
does) and another 20% are available in the archives.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Thomas Borger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Exist anywhere a searchable summary from this group to find answers of some
> questions?
>
> Thomas

--gill  | Tatu Ylonen, SSH 1.2.12 README:  "Beware that the most effective