Re: [FW1] Nokia VPN

Hmmm.. the gui clients' IP's should not be in sync.conf.  gui client ip's
go in the gui-clients file (oddley enough.. ).  sync.conf is where you put
the ip of the HA unit's peer (i.e. with two firewalls - .2 and .3 with VIP
of .1, sync.conf on .2 should have the .3 address, and .3 should have the
.2 adddress).

You can manually edit the file if voyager is not cooperating.  If you are
not familiar with vi, use web ferret and do a search on "vi AND tutorial"
and you will find lots of info.

After all that, I would try an fw unload localhost and check all your
routing.

Carric Dooley
Senior Consultant
COM2:Interactive Media