Re: [FW1] Secure Remote + NAT + IP Pool NAT

Thanks for the input, but I honestly have no idea what you
are trying to say.

I can't get IP Pool NAT working with Secure Remote when
Secure Remote client is being NATed on the far end (ISP
end). The destination server still sees the Secure Remote
client's original IP address, rather than the pool that I
selected on the firewall. If the Secure Remote client is not
having NAT performed on it, things work as they should, and
the destination server sees an address from the pool I
selected rather than the clients original address.

Does anyone have any information on this?

--
Paul Keefer		AMI-300B/NISC