[FW1] FW-1, FG-1, and SUNWspci 1.0 card

Thanks to everyone who sent me their input...

>From everything I can tell, due to the way the SUNpci card handles
networking (the first revision of the card bridges networking from the Sun's
interfaces), I don't think it's possible to use this in a FW1/FG1
implementation.  Everyone that sent me feedback seemed to be running the
SUNpciII card, which has its own network port.

If anyone has this running with the revision I card (300-400 Mhz AMD K6-2
CPU), let me know!

Thanks,

Daniel Guinn
NetStar Communications