[FW1] IKE Log: Received Notification from Peer. Invalid ID Information

Trying to establish a VPN with another Check Point FW-1 v4.1 w/sp2.

We checked and compared our setups are correct (?), but the Log Viewer
indicates "IKE Log: Received Notification from Peer.  Invalid ID
Information."  What does this ID refer to?

Check Point Secure Knwoledge Base does not contain information pertaining to
it.

Any input are appreciated.