RE: [FW1] vpn between checkpoint and pix

One typical reason is the discrepency in the IKE/IPSec Key timeout. If it
differs each other, it happens that way as you have. Another reason can be
encryption domain. You want to make sure the subnet is equally masked on
both sides.

HTH,

Sun Yu, CISSP
Lucent Worldwide Services