[FW1] SecureRemote UNsplit DNS

I have split DNS configured and working currently for SecureRemote users
when they attempt to resolve any name under the domain companyx.com.  This
was accomplished with the following section in dnsinfo.C:
-----------------------
     :domain (
        : (
            :dns_label_count (4)
            :domain (.companyx.com)
-----------------------

My question is whether anyone has ever used split DNS to point to internal
DNS servers for all DNS requests whenever SecureRemote is encrypting
traffic?  I suppose this would effectively point ALL DNS queries internally
whenever SR is running.  Is there some sort of wildcard for the :domain ( )
section of dnsinfo.C that says no matter what the domain, authenticate off
internal servers.

This particular internal network uses a ton of names that are NOT fully
qualified, hence the problem.

Please copy my email address on any replies as I'm only getting the digest
version of this mailing list.

Thanks all....

Aaron Shilts
eSecurity Consulting, Inc.