[FW1] Setting up the SecuRemote VPN

Hey, I have read a lot of forum reply etc without finding the information I
am looking for.

I am working on getting access to a VPN server that is on the inside
network. I have generated the license for SecuRemote Client on Check Points
website, but I am a little puzzled now..

Network Info: OS for Firewall and VPN login server is Windows NT 4.0 Service
Pack 6.0.
Firewall-1 Version 4.1 Service pack 2. Login Clients are Windows NT WS and
9x
Internal Network: 10.1.0.0/255.255.0.0 , the external IP is
64.161.xx./255.255.255.0

After I installed the new license I got (Product: CPVP-VSC-5-V41 VPN-1
SecuRemote Client) and the Firewall service stopped and started I though
that I might be able to use the SecuRemote on my laptop to connect to the
servers external IP. But no...
Then I though, it may be the settings ... and that is where I'm having a
hard time finding the information to help me.
The manual that comes with Firewall-1 isn't very easy to understand, or use
as a installation manual for the SecuRemote.

Is there any websites out there, or anyone who can tell me which things I
should look at. I am thinking about using IPsec and 3DES as encryption.
Also one thing I have not seen anywhere, is how to point to a VPN server on
the "inside", cause the firewall only runs the firewall module.

Oki, this is probably enough to start with. I'll keep on searching for info.

-Petter.B.
IS Tech.