[no subject]

Could anyone give me some advice?

I need to upgrade to CP 4.1sp3 from sp2 on our firewalls.  I have the
classic Checkpoint model, multiple firewalls one management server on NT4
sp6, with a VPN using IKE pre-shared between them.  I am wondering if I can
upgrade our management/firewall server now and then upgrade the other
firewalls later in the week? Or do I have to do them all at the same time?
Any tips on using the remote install utility? or should I stay away from
that?  I have read through the sp3 release notes, but it does not go into
much detail.

Thanks

Scott