Re: [FW1] VPN and NAT

Jeff,
Could be that you are using internal ip addresses and FWZ doesn't support
encapsulation such that when the packet hits your internet router or routers further
down the line, the data is being tossed per rfc1918 requirements not to route these
networks.  Key exchange is gateway public to gateway public, but the actual data
packets are native ip source and destination which would appear as illegal to
illegal and therefore are being dropped.

You should switch to skip or IKE and it will work fine.

CryptoTech