From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of David Frank
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 2:28 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [FW1] GUI Interface passwords

We recently had our FW admin leave and I am taking up his responsibilities. I have changed almost all of the passwords and have settled in good so far...

Question: Where does the password file for the GUI interface generally reside and what is the best way to change it? BTW, I we are running Solaris 5.7 and checkpoint 4.1

Thanks in advance for helping out a young buck,

David Frank