[FW1] Hanging connections

Hello All

I have a small problem, I have a single machine configuration at the moment with
Solaris 2.7, CP FW-1 4.1 SP2 and the problem is:

I have about 10 machines nated (static) through the machine and when I connect to them using
ssh the connection will hang in about 30 minutes or so. I have the TCP session timeout set
to 3600 seconds and changed it to 7200 also, but that doesen't seem to thange that.
Is the prob in ssh or in FW and what is the couse ?

Mario Kadastik
Estonian Telecommunications Co Ltd