Re: [FW1] Checkpoint Pre-packaged appliance options other than Nokia-BSD orSun-Solaris platforms

Greetings!

Martin Hoz schrieb:

> Mike Romano wrote:
> > I'm looking for packaged appliances for Checkpoint over Linux - Do they
> > exist ?  I've investigated the Nokia-BSD/CheckPoint appliances - are their
> > others that can compare ?

Look at   http://www.checkpoint.com/opsec/platforms.html  for a complete listing of
Checkpoint-certified boxes. I tested a Pyramid Charlie
(http://www.checkpoint.com/opsec/platforms/pyramidcharlie.html). Good box,
locked&stripped-down system,  EXTREMELY responsive service (fast & competent). The
Charlie XL is the same but in a generic 19" box and with HW RAID-1 and 2x power
supply. Homepage:
http://www.pyramid.de/pyramid-online/relaunch_00-11/start-files/start_charlie.htm

Bye
    Volker

PS: no, neither affiliated nor sales person. Just my private opinion on a good box.
--

Volker Tanger  <[email protected]>
 Wrangelstr. 100, 10997 Berlin, Germany