Re: [FW1] Checkpoint 4.1 Site to Site VPN configuration problems

Probably you may see this test:
http://www.icsalabs.com/html/communities/ipsec/lab/notes/watchguard_lss_4.5b638.shtml

According to them it works with Check Point... but it seems that you've
to do a lot of work at te Watchguard box..

- Martín.

James Clarke wrote:

> Hi Simon.
>
> Had this problem myself a few weeks back, and although I have no
> documentation as such, I do know that you cannot do the VPN site to site.  I
> guess by now that you have discovered that  you are tied to SHA-1 integrity.
> The main thing to look out for is that due to a fault in the Watchguard, you
> will have to set up individual tunnels on the Firebox for each host that
> requires connection - it cannot be done on a network basis.
>
> Apart from that, trial and error - and be spurred on by the fact that it
> will eventually work (after a lot of hair pulling!)
>
> James.

Martin H. Hoz-Salvador
EX-A-IEC, EX-A-FIME
http://gama.fime.uanl.mx/~mhoz

"Gimme a firewall sandwich with packet filter bread and
fast ethernet mustard. No pickles, please.? - A. A.
""'Firewall sandwich with load balancers' sounds good; I'll
 order two with extra mayonaise and a Coca Cola" - C. R. Wilson